Twelve dice, still carry out a test of the host reported figures. The final round of a U.S. player and a Macau players from the two expressions do not see what seems to be full of confidence of winning. But from the competition arrangements of view, the difficulty is increasing, two people should not be so confident. Sure enough, twelve dice with six different, no one can exactly roll out the figures quoted by the moderator.
The final end faster, Macao athletes easily won. Then is the awards ceremony, and even gave Macau players awarded a certificate. Do not know why the names of these players have been host to conceal them, but the use of nationality to call them.
At this point, Tian Gang Jiro back, and come in to put two maid evicted. The old man's face is very secretive, and mouth with a smile,Yankees Jerseys, but a bit nervous. He sat down in front of me, hesitated for a long time, even waved behind two of his bodyguards and driven out.
ZTE Jun, this time I invite you to have something to discuss with you. Hesitated, Tian Gang Jiro finally cleared his throat and said: You should know that we Yamaguchi-gumi is now wrangling who should his successor leader and I do not know this matter ZTE Jun What do you think.
Tian Gang Jiro suddenly asked this question, the moment I do not know how we go, had said nothing of the first out of a cigar, and then slowly point. After smoking two, I then said slowly: the chaos of the Yamaguchi-gumi we ZTE will be very favorable, so I hope that you will continue to go on chaos. However, this situation would not have been sustained, I estimate there should be changes.
ZTE Jun who is the most promising? The old guy asked very anxious, seems eager to get me here to be confirmed.
I looked at him, smiled and said: Of course you look at your yacht, you know you do not generally, those who want to compete and your? I do not see what hope is.
Ha ha ...... ha ha. Tian Gang Jiro awkward smile, hesitated and said: ZTE Jun, in fact, not Xiangman in the Yamaguchi-gumi, in addition to a bit of money on and then nothing, these guys simply do not have I looked down.
You are not kidding? See, he complained, I exaggerated facial expressions said: If I were you, to spend money to kill all those who look down on you.
ZTE Jun joking, I Tian Gang Jiro is not that secretly harm the brothers. Listened to me, the old man actually suddenly serious again: Actually, I would like to ask you, ZTE Can Yamaguchi group?
Are you kidding? I would think that the Yamaguchi-gumi, ZTE will. I came close to being the old man to the gas music, he should say such a stupid, this does not mean in attempting the impossible.
ZTE Jun Do not excited about it, I'm just a suggestion. The old man smiled, then said: if not merge, at least we can joint to my financial resources, coupled with the strength of ZTE Jun, a few other old guy is not our opponents. As long as I get on the seat of the head of the Yamaguchi-gumi, we must let the Yamaguchi-gumi,Cleveland Indians Jerseys, will form an alliance with ZTE, when ZTE Jun Hokkaido no one would dare trouble a ...
Tian Gang Jiro's voice is getting more and more hope in their eyes, the eyes showing. I thought for a
No comments:
Post a Comment